For our in-house financing program, we do NOT check credit because we base our approvals on your job, affordability and friendliness. You have to have a smile and your payments have to be less than 20% of your net income to be approved. No joke, we only want to do business with friendly and happy people who appreciate the same in return!
To calculate what you are approved for, multiply your after tax (take home) pay by 20%. Your weekly payment has to be less than this amount. For example, if you take home $375 after taxes, you qualify for a $75/wk payment (375x20%=75). Our average payment is roughly $75/wk. We post our payments online in our 'inventory' section listed above.
We do look at some other factors such as time in the area, etc, but our main focus is on affordability and friendliness. It is as simple as that... no blood samples, no five page applications asking for 37 references, no invasive questions and absolutely no credit check, ever. If you can afford it and you are nice, you are more than likely approved!
Also, our listed down payments are out-the-door down payments, meaning they include tax, DMV fees, etc. You will not need anything more than what we have posted to leave the dealership with the vehicle if you meet the criteria mentioned above.
*If you qualify for a payment that is less than what we have posted, you can put more money down to lower the payment to where you need it to be.
For more information or questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you for shopping with us!
- North Carolina Driver's License
- Proof of Income (last two pay stubs or bank statements)
- Proof of Residence (Utility bill or something comparable)
- Insurance information (We can help if you don't have it yet)
- Down Payment (Checks not accepted) If you are planning to use a credit or debit card over the weekend, you should call the card provider during weekday business hours beforehand and ask them to have your daily limit increased to the amount you want to put down. Most cards have a $500 daily limit and will not let you charge more without calling ahead, and typically, they are not able to change the limit over the weekend.
***We do not refund payment for any reason.