For our in-house lease financing programs, we do NOT check credit because we base our approvals on your job, affordability and friendliness. You have to have a smile and your payments have to be less than 20% of your net income to be approved. No joke, we only want to do business with friendly and happy people who appreciate the same in return!
To calculate what you are approved for, multiply your after tax (take home) pay by 20%. Your weekly payment has to be less than this amount. For example, if you take home $375 per week after taxes, you qualify for a $75/wk payment (375x20%=75). Our average payment is roughly $75/wk. You are also welcome to pay monthly if you set up your payments on auto draft. We post our payments online in our 'inventory' section listed above.
We do look at some other factors such as time in the area, etc., but our main focus is on affordability and friendliness. It is as simple as that... no blood samples, no five page applications asking for 37 references, no invasive questions and absolutely no credit check, ever. If you can afford it and you are nice, you are more than likely approved!
We have two options for our in-house financing plans. The Standard Plan option is listed in white next to vehicles on our website. There is a purchase option with the Standard Plan so you can own the vehicle at the end if you like. The 2-Year Plan option is listed in green next to vehicles on our website. There is not a purchase option with the 2-Year Plan so you cannot own the vehicle at the end; however, the 2-Year Plan does include really attractive trade incentives to help you get into another vehicle. Please check out the '2-Year Plan' link at the top of our website for more information. All vehicles include our powertrain warranty for as long as you are making payments with both plans. Please see dealer for complete details.
Also, our listed down payments are out-the-door down payments, meaning they include tax, DMV fees, etc. You will not need a penny more than what we have posted to leave the dealership with the vehicle if you meet the criteria for qualification mentioned above.
If you qualify for a payment that is less than what we have posted, you can put more money down to lower the payment to where you need it to be to qualify based on your income.
- North Carolina Driver's License
- Proof of Income (last two pay stubs or bank statements)
- Proof of Residence (Utility bill or something comparable)
- Down Payment (Checks not accepted) - If you are planning to use a credit or debit card over the weekend, you should call the card provider during weekday business hours beforehand and ask them to have your daily limit increased to the amount you want to put down. Most cards have a $500 daily limit and will not let you charge more without calling ahead; and typically, you will not be able to change the limit over the weekend or outside normal business hours.
- Insurance - Securing insurance is by far the most time consuming part of the delivery process if it is not taken care of beforehand. Most insurance companies will not let us talk to them about anything concerning your insurance so you will have to take care of it yourself before being able to get into a vehicle. We cannot deliver any vehicle until insurance is in place and we have written confirmation from the insurance provider of the same. Often, it is not possible to secure insurance over the weekend if you have not started the process beforehand. Anything you can take care of with the insurance company of your choice before coming to the lot will drastically cut down on the time it takes to be able to leave with a vehicle. Also, some insurance companies require a down payment to activate a new policy, and it is best to know all of this information before figuring out which vehicle you want so there are no surprises. We are simply trying to expedite the delivery process and get you driving the same day you decide which vehicle you want by suggesting you work on getting insurance in place beforehand. We are more than happy to help you navigate this process so please do not hesitate to call us with any questions at 336-924-8995.
*Standard lease plans range from 56-208 weeks and have a purchase option. 2-year lease plans are 104 weeks and do not have a purchase option. No security deposit is required. Mileage restrictions apply. See dealer for complete details.
*All leases are able to be canceled early with a termination fee.
*All vehicles listed for in-house lease financing are offered exclusively as operating leases and will have a down payment listed next to them under our inventory tab. If there is not a down payment listed, the vehicle is only available for outside financing or cash sale.
*Alternative financing options are available. All advertised payments are subject to change based on qualifications, contingent upon approval and may not apply to each individual. Please see dealer for complete details.
*All payments are final and non-refundable for any reason.